We are currently looking for Penetration Testers (Ethical Hackers) highly proficient in PCI-DSS compliance requirements to join our rapidly expanding team.
As part of the Information Security Team, the candidate(s) will:
- Perform internal and external penetration tests
- Perform onsite security testing including social engineering and wireless network tests
- Perform vulnerability scans
- Assist in the development of in-house testing tools, processes and methodology
- Minimum 6-8 years of IT security experience such as penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, security audits, configuring and managing security systems for a PCI-DSS Level 1 environment.
- Expertise in building own exploits as well as proficiency with testing tools such as Metasploit, Qualys et al
- Deep experience in network and application layer testing, as well as control and processes around the network/application environment in a PCI-DSS Level 1 environment. Experience in testing PCI-DSS hosting environments is highly desirable.
- Responsible for ensuring proper PCI-DSS methodology and documentation where defined is followed
- Expert technical writing and verbal communication skills. Thorough documentation of penetration test reports suitable for C-Level audiences is required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Education and preferred certifications:
The following certifications are not mandatory but considered an asset: GIAC (GPEN, GSEC, GXPN), CEH, RHCT, RHCE, OSCP, CISSP